Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Buzzing with news!!

Hello everyone :)

I have so many exciting news to tell you guys but first important updates :)
The stamp kit is ready to be collected :) Emirates  post almost made my hair go white with tension :p
The October 2010 kits are ready and will be featuring GIRL POWER for the month of October. Sneak peeks will start from today ;).
Also, Tim Holtz stamps have arrived and all of you who had pre-ordered will be contacted(oh I just cant take my eyes of them :p)
As, 2nd October is World card making day, Lil Bee's will be hosting a card swap. Details will be posted today. To participate send me an email or post a comment to this post.
Today's post will also give you a highlight of the upcoming 3 month's kits.

So patiently wait for the all the posts for today (yeah rite!)

Hana
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Lil Bee's posts. I would love to have your comments!