Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Crafters,

Happy Monday to you all!, Its been me,a cup of coffee and the CHA previews on my laptop for quite some
days :). I am overwhelmed and so confused as what should be in the upcoming kits and what not !

Here is an overview of some of the things that are DEFINITELY making to Lil Bee's Monthly kits and in stock for you...yup that's right,Lil Bee will be open as an online store soon with special features ;p.


RANGER:




Webster's Pages:














Prima:









Will be back with a giveaway to celebrate these amazing collections!


Hana
x

3 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely loving so many things from CHA Winter 2011 too! The retro trend is turning up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Lil Bee's posts. I would love to have your comments!